I hate to call these fries. Fries are the fatty, salty awesomeness you dip in ketchup. But these are fry shaped. They are also pickle spear shaped so I went with that. And I saw Britney Spears in Vegas, and it was amazing. In other news I have mad carpal tunnel going on in my right hand so I have to keep this short. (Otherwise I would go on and on about how much zucchini and summer squash I have consumed in the past 2 weeks.) This is the same picture as yesterday’s post, but I turned it sideways ha.
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.