The half marathon I signed up for this spring is very, very hilly, so I decided that all my long runs here on out have to incorporate hills. I was a little over ambitious with my first hilly long run- I did 6 miles of non-stop hills, and in the Hudson Valley, hills are more like mountains. I’m going to feel it tomorrow!
It’s NFL playoff season, and I am making special treats since my Patriots are still in the playoffs. I love dips that involve a lot of cheese and melting that cheese in the oven.
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato sprinkles
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- Gluten free bagel chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; spoon into a 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with bagel chips.