*Originally posted August 26, 2014
I am settling in here in New York. I still have another week before I head back to school, so I still have a lot of time to cook. I hope my fiance understands that he will not be getting such elaborate dinners every night of the week ha.
I love cooking pork tenderloin because it is so easy. I made my pork tenderloin recipe on Sunday, and then used the leftovers to make these tacos. Whenever I have leftover meat of any sorts, it typically turns into tacos or nachos the next day. I decided to step up my game and make a mango salsa to go with it. It came out excellent!
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/4-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed, fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 serrano or jalapeno chile, minced (ribs and seeds removed for less heat, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- Cooked pork tenderloin, sliced
- Corn tortillas
Combine first six ingredients in a bowl. Arrange pork slices on corn tortillas and top with mango salsa.