I love dill. I love chickpeas. I love feta. Put them together with other things I love such as Dijon mustard and lemon zest and I am in bean salad heaven.
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumber
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes and the rinsed chickpeas in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and zest, olive oil, and the mustard. Season with salt and pepper then stir in the chopped dill. Add to salad and toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.